[phc-general] view source

Paul Biggar paul.biggar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 11:25:34 IST 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Andrei Alvares <logytech at gmail.com> wrote:
>  It is indeed possible to convert the PHP program to C source with phc.
>  You can try it yourself, as long as you compile phc with PHP embed
> SAPI (http://www.phpcompiler.org/doc/latest/install.html):
>  $ phc --generate-c file.php > file.c

If you do this, you can use the GNU indent program to make it readable.

But Andrei is right, this isn't the right solution. What could work is
making a phc plugin to do it. It would need to be a pretty
straightforward translation, without looking too closely at the
semantics (which I think is what you want). But this wouldn't be too
hard to do.

Paul

--
Paul Biggar